Thursday, March 19, 2009

How about some spring organizing?

How about some spring organizing?

There have been a couple of things that I thought I needed this week only to find out I already have them. My son was sick and I ran to WalMart and bought some medicine. Later when looking through my cupboard, I found I already had a brand new box of medicine...ooops. I also thought I needed more black socks. However, when I was cleaning out my closet, I found that I had stashed some pairs up there last summer (because they have wool in them). I had forgotten that I hadn't pulled them all down. Now that I "found" more black socks, I won't need to go buy some.

So, along with that spring cleaning I know you are all working on, do some organizing. Knowing what you already have can save you!

No comments:

Post a Comment