Saturday, January 3, 2009

Magazines for 90% off the list price


Today I saved big on two magazines my husband wanted for his business. I had the check written for WIRED and the card filled out for Entrepreneur to send in. Today on http://www.slickdeals.net/ I saw they had some great deals on magazines at http://www.discountmags.com/ for 3.50 a year. I ordered the Weight Watchers magazine. I don't do WW, but am always interested in eating healthy and good recipes. When I put the Weight Watchers magazine into my cart at CheapMagazineSite.com the site offered me the opportunity to get other magazines for $5 a year or $8 a year. WIRED was one of those magazines for $5. I was so glad I hadn't sent in the check yet, so I voided my check and ordered it from discountmags. It lists for $59.40. The lowest I had seen it was $10. So when I got it for $5 it was a great deal! For Entrepreneur I found the best deal using ww.CheapMagazineSite.com (which just searches all the discount magazines sites and shows you which one has the best deal) was http://www.magazines.com/. This list price is $59.88 and the cheapest I had seen it was $11.97. I was able to get it for $6.97. They had the needed discount coupon listed at CheapMagazineSite.com. If you enjoy magazines, you can get them at a great price if you shop around and are patient.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I got a good deal yesterday on Ladies Home Journal for only $5.97. They sent me the great deal. Last year I paid over $10.00.

    ReplyDelete